Water Damage Services Newport Beach
Water Damage Services in Newport Beach
Here are the five main services offered by the pros at WaterDamageOrangeCounty.org:
Water Damage Cleanup and Restoration
Water damage cleanup is the actual removal of water and its residual effects from your home or business.
A professional water damage restoration company will first measure the extent of your water damage with a combination of moisture detectors, meters and infrared cameras to locate both surface water and deep pockets of water collection.
Then, depending on the amount of water, your technician will remove it with a submersible, gas-powered pump, or a powerful truck-mounted pump.
Once the water is extracted, water damage cleanup specialists will carefully pull up any carpeting using a specialized technique to avoid tearing and permanent damage, carpet padding will be discarded, and sub-floors will be dried using large fans. Dehumidifiers are also used to slow evaporation and absorption into walls, ceilings and other materials.
The restoration process restores your property to its original condition. Your water damage restoration expert will start by deodorizing and disinfecting the area to destroy any mildew or fungus left behind by the moisture.
Next, he’ll begin the process of carpet restoration or hardwood floor restoration, furniture and upholstery repair, and repair of walls, ceilings, HVAC and duct systems. These jobs require a highly skilled team of experts – and that’s exactly what you’ll get with the providers at WaterDamageOrangeCounty.org.
Flood Damage Cleanup
Request for Immediate Service
To reach an on-call technician.
Sewage Damage Cleanup
- Toilet gasket leaks
- Blocked pipes
- Corroded pipes
- Root damage
- Sewer main blockage or overflow
Mold is found everywhere and can grow on almost any surface when moisture is present. This fast-growing substance can cause serious health problems for some individuals, particularly young children, the elderly, and people with asthma and compromised immune systems. That’s why mold remediation is such a specialized – and necessary – service.
After a water damage incident, mold begins to grow in 24-48 hours, so getting help quickly is key. The mold remediation specialists with WaterDamageRemediation.net are trained to assess, test and treat your mold problem according to three industry-standard steps:
- Assess: Your mold remediation specialist will look for visual signs of mold, plus areas of moisture where mold is likely to develop. He may also look behind furniture, beneath carpeting, wallpaper and paneling, and inside duct work and ventilation systems.
- Sample: Sampling is only recommended when occupants show symptoms of mold infection. But if your mold remediation specialist does sample, he’ll take three types: Air, Surface and Bulk. The three types together help determine the extent of your specific mold problem.
- Cleanup and Remediation: This step includes a number of techniques to dry, disinfect and rid your home of mold. Drying methods are typically a combination of ventilation and artificial dehumidification. For removal, dry ice blasting and wet vacuuming can be used for porous surfaces, while damp wiping with a detergent anti-fungal solution is best for hard surfaces. Your specialist may also use a new technique called dry fogging to fill your home with an EPA-approved chemical that kills mold spores and stops new mold growth on contact. The final step often involves HEPA vacuuming, a special remediation step taken after the area has been dried and all mold and debris removed. Vacuumed particles are stored in an impervious bag and removed from the premises.
Hassle Free Claims Process with Top Insurance Providers
Fire Damage Restoration
Fire damages buildings in a very complex way. Not only do you have smoke and heat damage, but water damage can also result from emergency services and sprinkler systems. Fire can also unleash hazardous chemicals, and can critically damage support structures, which may not be visible at first glance. So it’s easy to see why fire damage restoration is such a complicated process.
Leave it to the pros at WaterDamageOrangeCounty.org to restore your home or business after a fire. Our experts will conduct a thorough assessment of the entire affected area before developing a customized action plan for your restoration project.
Here are just a few of the services that the pros at WaterDamageOrangeCounty.org will handle:
- Immediate, professional service
- Smoke and soot damage removal and cleanup
- Water extraction and water damage restoration
- Fire damage restoration of your property and belongings
Our fire restoration providers use only industry-grade equipment and follow IICRC standards for assessment, cleanup and restoration. This means you can trust your home or business restoration to our partners.
To reach an on-call technician.